Translation Tips and Guidelines
The translation is absolutely voluntary and no compensation is provided (except for our sincere thanks!). We hope that you and your team will greatly appreciate the benefits of smooth collaboration with Wrike in your native language and sincerely thank you for your input in making Wrike an even more convenient place for you!
Please take a look at the following guidelines before you start translating:
- Please do not translate trademarks such as Wrike, Google, Microsoft, etc.
- Please preserve all the placeholders, special characters and HTML tags you see in the original message. They are important for the text to be reflected correctly in the interface.
- We appreciate that your translations reflect cultural diversity and different contexts, in the same polite and friendly manner as our English-language versions.
- For short strings it may be difficult to clearly understand the meaning. In this case, please use the context of the phrase (the strings above and below the one that you translate).
- For some strings, you'll see similar translated phrases that will help you translate it.
- There is a Copy button that inserts English text into the edit field, which is especially handy when the phrase contains special characters or HTML code.